Definitions and Interpretation
- means any and all text, images, audio, video, scripts, code, software, databases and any other form of information capable of being stored on a computer that appears on, or forms part of, our Sites;
- means a user of our Sites;
- means Think Global Compliance Limited, a company registered in England under 08711278, whose registered address is 167 City Rd, EC1V 1AW London, United Kingdom.
Information About THINK
- The Sites are operated by Think Global Compliance Limited, a limited company registered in England under company number 08711278, whose registered address is 167 City Rd, London EC1V 3RS, United Kingdom.
- Our VAT number is 184 6798 47.
Access to the Sites
- Access to the Sites is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We may alter, suspend or discontinue our Sites at any time and without notice. We will not be liable to you in any way if our Sites is unavailable at any time and for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All Content included on our Sites and the copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in that Content, unless specifically labelled otherwise, belongs to or has been licensed by us. All Content (including User Content) is protected by applicable United Kingdom and international intellectual property laws and treaties.
- Subject to sub-Clauses 4.3 you may not reproduce, copy, distribute, sell, rent, sub-licence, store, or in any other manner re-use Content from our Sites unless given express written permission to do so by us.
- You may:
- Access, view and use our Sites in a web browser (including any web browsing capability built into other types of software or app);
- Download our Sites (or any part of it) for caching;
- Print page(s) from our Sites;
- Download extracts from pages on our Sites; and
- Save pages from our Sites for later and/or offline viewing.
- Our status as the owner and author of the Content on our Sites (or that of identified licensors, as appropriate) must always be acknowledged.
- You may not re-use any Content printed, saved or downloaded from our Sites for commercial purposes without first obtaining a licence from us (or our licensors, as appropriate) to do so. This does not prohibit the normal access, viewing and use of our Sites whether by business users or consumers.
Links to Our Sites
- You may link to our Sites provided that:
- you do so in a fair and legal manner;
- you do not do so in a manner that suggests any form of association, endorsement or approval on our part where none exists;
- you do not use any logos or trademarks displayed on our Sites without our express written permission; and
- you do not do so in a way that is calculated to damage our reputation or to take unfair advantage of it.
Links to Other Sites
- Links to other sites may be included on our Sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under our control. We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability for the content of third party sites. The inclusion of a link to another site on our Sites is for information only and does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Liability and Disclaimers
- Nothing on our Sites constitutes advice on which you should rely. It is provided for information purposes only.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, we make no representation, warranty, or guarantee that our Sites will meet your requirements, that it will not infringe the rights of third parties, that it will be compatible with all software and hardware, or that it will be secure.
- We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Content on our Sites is complete, accurate, and up-to-date. We do not, however, make any representations, warranties or guarantees (whether express or implied) that the Content is complete, accurate, or up-to-date.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, we accept no liability to any User for any loss or damage, whether foreseeable or otherwise, in contract, tort (including negligence), for breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use of (or inability to use) our Sites or the use of or reliance upon any Content (including User Content) included on our Sites.
- If you are a business user, we hereby exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations or other terms that may apply to our Sites or Content. We will not be liable for any loss of profits, sales, business or revenue; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; loss of anticipated savings; business interruption; or for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- If you are a consumer user, please note that our Sites are intended for business use only, however if, as a result of our failure to exercise reasonable care and skill, any digital content from our Sites damages your device or other digital content belonging to you, you may be entitled to certain legal remedies.
- We neither assume nor accept responsibility or liability arising out of any disruption or non-availability of our Sites resulting from external causes including, but not limited to, ISP equipment failure, host equipment failure, communications network failure, natural events, acts of war, or legal restrictions and censorship.
- The limitations of liability included in this Clause 7 apply only to the use of our Sites.
Viruses, Malware and Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that our Sites are secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware, and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via our Sites.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of our Sites, the server on which our Sites are stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to our Sites.
- You must not attack our Sites by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of sub-Clauses 8.3 to 8.5, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use our Sites will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Acceptable Usage Policy
- You may only use our Sites in a manner that is lawful and that complies with the provisions of this Clause. Specifically:
- you must ensure that you comply fully with any and all local, national or international laws and/or regulations;
- you must not use our Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is unlawful or fraudulent;
- you must not use our Sites to knowingly send, upload, or in any other way transmit data that contains any form of virus or other malware, or any other code designed to adversely affect computer hardware, software, or data of any kind; and
- you must not use our Sites in any way, or for any purpose, that is intended to harm any person or persons in any way.
- To contact Us, please email Us at email@example.com or using any of the methods provided on our contact page at www.thinkglobalcompliance.com .
- Any and all personal information that we may collect will be collected, used and held in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998 and your rights and our obligations under that Act.
- We will not pass on your personal information to any third parties.
Law and Jurisdiction